A complete system of health care that is safe, gentle, effective, and without side effects. Homeopathic remedies assist the body in releasing toxins without suppressing its natural functions. Diet and positive lifestyle changes facilitate the homeopathic treatment and raise the immune system’s response to good health.
- Gemmotherapy: Gemmotherapy therapeutics are specialized homeopathic remedies made from embryonic plant stem cells. Plant stem cells cannot reproduce an organ like human stem cells, but they can detox and nourish, which human stem cells can’t do. Also known as “drainage remedies”, gemmos enhance the body’s own powers of excreting toxins. The nutritive and repair activities of the gemmos support tissue growth and regeneration.
- Tissue Salts: Tissue salts, also known as cell salts, are homeopathic remedies made from the 12 eternal biochemical mineral compounds that are found in the body. They play an important role as nutrient biocatalysts in the body. A deficiency in one or more of these ever present mineral compounds contributes to the disease process.
- Organ Specifics: Organ specific therapeutics are homeopathic remedies which have a narrow range of action upon a specific organ or system of the body.
- Lesional Therapies: Lesional therapeutics are homeopathic remedies that address tissue destruction and end-stage pathologies that are no longer reversible. Lesional therapeutics include palliative care for acute traumas and end-stage chronic diseases.
- Hair Mineral Test: Many adults and children in our society have an abnormally high body burden of heavy metals. The skilled interpretation of a Hair Mineral Elements Test is a reliable way to identify heavy metals stored in the body.
- Comprehensive Stool Analysis w/Parasitology x/3: The Comprehensive Stool Analysis with Parasitology is a noninvasive assessment of the digestive and absorptive functions of the gastrointestinal tract. It includes digestion, absorption, bacterial balance, metabolism, inflammation, yeast and immune status for those with gastrointestinal disorders. Good health relies on proper digestion of food, assimilation of nutrients, exclusion of pathogens and elimination of waste. Poor digestion and malabsorption of vital nutrients contribute to degenerative diseases and compromised immune function.
Biomedical tests are useful in finding the correct homeopathic remedy. They are not used to diagnose or treat medical conditions or diseases.